Guide Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime to Remove Pattern Lock
Guide Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime to Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. This post below will explain to you how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime to remove pattern lock. Did you forget your Android PIN, pattern lock or password ? Or your child enter wrong password many times ? Whatever the reasons it will make your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime device is locked. Don't worry, these reasons doesn't cause your device is damaged. This can be restored to the factory settings, So, your password, PIN, or Pattern lock will set to empty. Therefore you must perform hard reset or factory reset on your device.
Before we start our guide, let's find out more about Samsung Galaxy Core Prime specifications. Samsung Galaxy Core Prime released on 2014, November, With 4.5 inches Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display, Powered by Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, 1 GB of RAM, 5 MP of primary camera and 2 MP of secondary camera, Run on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop).
Now, Now highlight wipe data/factory reset.
Then highlight and select yes -- delete all user data.
Now, wait a minute until data wipe process is complete.
Once it complete you will see a notification at below of your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime screen that say data wipe complete.
Now highlight reboot system now to reboot your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime device.
Factory Reset (First Method).
Use the following guide to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A7 if you still can access the menu.
- Battery must fully charged, at least has 80% of battery capacity.
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime smartphone is turn On.
- Then, go to the apps drawer.
- Now tap settings on your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime screen menu.
- On the next screen, scroll down until you see backup and reset. then tap it.
- Next step, tap Factory data reset.
- Then, tap Reset Device Button to start hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
- Make sure your battery has at least 85% of battery power.
- Then, Back Up all file and data stored in internal memory, if possible.
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime smartphone.
- Then, press and hold a three combinations key which is located on your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime body . These keys are.
- Power Button + Volume Up Button + Home Button.
- Now release Power Button only when your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime show Samsung Galaxy Core Prime logo on screen.
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Logo
- Then release all button if you see Android logo appear on screen.
- Wait a minute until Samsung Galaxy Core Prime enter Android System Recovery.
Android system Recovery - Samsung Galaxy core prime
- On this screen can you do the following step
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Core Prime|
- Use Volume UP and Volume Down to navigate and highlight menu.
- Use Power Button to confirm your selections.
|wipe data/factory reset - samsung galaxy core prime|
|data wipe complete - Samsung Galaxy Core Prime|