Guide | Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7 to Remove All Personal Data.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7. This guide below will show you how to perform factory reset on Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7. Some people also called this with factory reset, it will restore all setting on your Samsung galaxy C7 to the factory setting. Also it will wipe or delete all data and file stored in internal memory, So you must back Up it first before perform hard reset. In other case you want to sell your Samsung Galaxy C7 mobile device, Certainly you don't want all file and personal data falling into the wrong hands. Therefore a quick way to remove all personal data on your Samsung Galaxy C7 is perform hard reset.
Here is detail specifications of this device, to ensure that your device is Samsung Galaxy C7. This device released at 2016, June. With 5,7 Inchi Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display. Powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset, Adreno 506 GPU. Run on Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Supported with 4000 MB of RAM, 16 MP on Primary camera, and 8 MP on secondary camera.
Now, Now highlight wipe data/factory reset.
Then highlight and select yes.
Now, wait a minute until data wipe process is complete.
Once it complete you will see a notification at below of your Samsung Galaxy C7 screen that say data wipe complete.
At the end of step, now highlight reboot system now to reboot your Samsung Galaxy C7 device.
Hard Reset Via Software Menu.
If you can still access the phone menu, you can use this guide below.
- Your battery must has 80% of battery power.
- Now turn on your Samsung Galaxy C7 smartphone.
- Then, go to the apps drawer.
- Then tap settings on your Samsung Galaxy C7 screen menu.
- Now on the next screen, scroll down until you see backup and reset. then tap it.
- Next step, tap Factory data reset.
- Then, tap Reset Device Button to start hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy C7.
Factory Reset Via Hardware Key.
- Battery status must be fully charged or has at least 85% of battery capacity.
- Back Up all file and data stored in internal memory, if possible.
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy C7 device.
- Then, press and hold a 3 combinations key which is located on your Samsung Galaxy C7 body . These keys are.
- Power Button + Volume Up Button + Home Button.
- Now release Power Button only when your Samsung Galaxy C7 show Samsung Galaxy C7 logo on screen.
- Then release all button if you see white Android logo appear on screen.
- Wait a minute until Samsung Galaxy C7 enter Android Recovery.
- On this screen you do the following step
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7|
- Use Volume UP and Volume Down to navigate and highlight menu.
- Use Power Button to confirm your selections.
|wipe data/factory reset - Samsung Galaxy C5|
|data wipe complete - Samsung Galaxy C7|