Guide Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A5 to Remove Password or PIN
Guide Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A5 to Remove Password or PIN.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A5. Do you forget your Samsung Galaxy A5 password or PIN, caused you can't access your smartphone menu ? If so. you can follow this guide to solve your problem. On this guide we will explain you how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A5. Hard reset also known as with master reset, it will restore all user settings and wipe all data stored in internal memory, also deleted installed applications by user. Therefore, it will set your Samsung Galaxy A5 password, PIN, or pattern lock to empty. So that you can access you r smartphone menu again. Keep in mind to back up all data and file stored in internal memory before perform hard reset.
Before we proceed this guide, make sure your device is Samsung Galaxy A5 with specs like this. Samsung Galaxy A5 released at 2014, October. With 5.0 Inchi Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display. Powered by Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, Adreno 306 GPU, Run on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop), Supported with 2000 MB of RAM, 13 MP on Primary camera, and 2 MP on secondary camera.
#1. (First Method) Hard Reset .
Don't use this first method if your Samsung Galaxy A5 device is locked, because it doesn't work on your device.
- Make sure your battery is not on low status
- Samsung Galaxy A5 smartphone is turn On.
- Then, go to the apps drawer.
- Now tap settings on your Samsung Galaxy A5 screen menu.
- On the next screen, scroll down until you see backup and reset. then tap it.
- Next step, tap Factory data reset.
- Then, tap Reset Device Button to start hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A5.
#2. (Second Method) Hard Reset .
We recommended the second method to solve your problem according on the tittle of this guide.
Now, Now highlight wipe data/factory reset.
Then highlight and select yes -- delete all user data.
Now, wait a minute until data wipe process is complete.
Once it complete you will see a notification at below of your Samsung Galaxy A5 screen that say data wipe complete.
Now highlight reboot system now to reboot your Samsung Galaxy A5 device.
- Battery is not on low status.
- If possible., Back Up all file and data stored in internal memory,
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy A5 smartphone.
- Then, press and hold a three combinations key which is located on your Samsung Galaxy A5 body . These keys are.
- Power Button + Volume Up Button + Home Button.
- Now release Power Button only when your Samsung Galaxy A5 show Samsung Galaxy A5 on screen.
Samsung Galaxy A5 Logo
- Then release all button if you see Android logo appear on screen.
- Wait a minute until Samsung Galaxy A5 enter Android System Recovery.
Android system recovery - samsung galaxy a5
- On this screen can you do the following step
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A5|
- Use Volume UP and Volume Down to navigate and highlight menu.
- Use Power Button to confirm your selections.
|wipe data/factory reset - Samsung Galaxy A5|
|data wipe complete - Samsung Galaxy A5|