Guide Hard Reset Android Samsung Galaxy E7 to Remove Password and Pattern Lock
Guide Hard Reset Android Samsung Galaxy E7 to Remove Password and Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset Android Samsung Galaxy E7. Passoword, PIN or Pattern lock used to keep all privacy data like contacts, SMS messages, WhatsApp message, BBM Message, pictures, Video, secret file, or confidential accounts from an unauthorized user. If you forgot your PIN, Password or Pattern lock your device will be locked. So, you can't access your phone menu. Then what can you do ? To restore all PIN, Password and Pattern Lock to empty you should be able to enter Samsung Galaxy E7 recovery mode. Therefore this task is called hard reset or factory reset process.
How to perform hard reset on android Samsung Galaxy E7 smartphone ? before we proceed this guide, let we know detail specifications of Samsung Galaxy E7. There are some versions of this device, such as :
- Samsung Galaxy E7 - E700M/DS,
- Samsung Galaxy E7 - E7009
- Samsung Galaxy E7 - E700H/DD
- Samsung Galaxy E7 - E7000,
- Samsung Galaxy E7 - E700F,
- Samsung Galaxy E7 - E700H/DS,
- Samsung Galaxy E7 - E700M,
- Samsung Galaxy E7 - E700H,
- Samsung Galaxy E7 - E700F/DS
This device released at 2015, January. With 5,5 Inchi IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display. Powered by Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, Adreno 306 GPU. Run on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop), Supported with 2000 MB of RAM, 13 MP on Primary camera, and 5 MP on secondary camera.
#1 Method. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy E7.
If smartphone menu is accessible, you can proceed to use this method.
- Battery must fully charged, to avoid your device damaged.
- Turn On Samsung Galaxy E7 smartphone.
- Then, go to the apps drawer.
- Now tap settings on your Samsung Galaxy E7 screen menu.
- On the next screen, scroll down until you see backup and reset. then tap it.
- Next step, tap Factory data reset.
- Then, tap Reset Device Button to start hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy E7.
#2 Method. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy E7.
To use this second method, we use the button located outside the device.
Now, Now highlight wipe data/factory reset.
Then highlight and select yes -- delete all user data.
Now, wait a minute until data wipe process is complete.
Once it complete you will see a notification at below of your Samsung Galaxy E7 screen that say data wipe complete.
Now highlight reboot system now to reboot your Samsung Galaxy E7 device.
- At least your battery has 80% of power capacity.
- If possible., Back Up all file and data stored in internal memory,
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy E7 smartphone.
- Then, press and hold a three combinations key which is located on your Samsung Galaxy E7 body . These keys are.
- Power Button + Volume Up Button + Home Button.
- Now release Power Button only when your Samsung Galaxy E7 show Samsung Galaxy E7 logo on screen.
Samsung Galaxy E7 logo
- Then release all button if you see Android logo appear on screen.
- Wait a minute until Samsung Galaxy E7 enter Android System Recovery.
Android system Recovery - Samsung Galaxy E7
- On this screen can you do the following step
|Hard Reset Android Samsung Galaxy E7|
- Use Volume UP and Volume Down to navigate and highlight menu.
- Use Power Button to confirm your selections.
|wipe data/factory reset - Samsung Galaxy E7|
|data wipe complete - Samsung Galaxy E7|