Guide | How to Root Android LG G3 Beat.
Root Android LG 3G Beat. This is very easy method to root your LG G3 Beat device, because on this guide we use a simple applications that run on any windows operating system, we still use a computer or PC to help root process. So, if you need to root your LG G3 Beat device you can follow this guide below.
This is basic information about LG G3 Beat specifications, LG G3 Beat is the smartphone that comes with 5,5 Inches True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Run on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow) as it Operating System, Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Chipset, GPU Adreno 330, combined with 2 GB of RAM as their engine. And you can enjoy exciting 13 MP on main camera, and 2,1 MP on secondary camera. And this device released on 2014, June.
There are some advantages if you root your Android smartphone devices,
- You have full control to Android kernel, for example, to overclocking CPU or GPU
- Change Android theme
- Install custom ROM.
Guide to Root LG G3 Beat.
- Make sure your device is LG G3 Beat running Kitkat or Lollipop
- Download and install this tool.
- You can Go to Settings -> General -> About phone -> Software information,
- Then tap Build number seven (7) times
- And then go to Settings -> Developer options and turn on USB Debugging.
- If you are using the GUI version (LG One Click Root 1.3) just run the LG One Click Root installer
- if you are using the script (LG One Click Root 1.2) then double click on the LG Root Script.bat file
|LG one click root|
Root Trouble shooting.
- If your LG G3 Beat device does not recognized,
- you can try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
- Or, use a different USB cable.
- Or, try to plug your USB cable into different USB port.
- Try to install Visual C++ Redistributable.