Guide | How To Flash LG G VISTA 2 Using LG Flashtool KDZ Method.
Flash Stock ROM LG G VISTA 2. This guide will show you to fix a bootloop / bricked on Android LG G VISTA 2, or you can upgrade the latest stock ROM / firmware. This LG G VISTA 2 is the smartphone with 5,7 Inchi wide IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), and supported with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 Chipset, Adreno 405 GPU, combined with 2 GB of RAM and 13 MP of Main camera and 5 MP on secondary camera. And this device Released 2015, October
Now, see the complete guide bellow, please do it with your own risk.
Requirement Tool For Flash LG G VISTA 2 .
Before you perform flash or install your firmware on LG G VISTA 2 , you must download all requirement tool below ;
- Download Stock Rom LG G VISTA 2 : From Here,
- This Stock is KDZ file, remember to copy this KDZ file into LG Flash Tool 2014 folder
- Check the firmware that match with your phone version,
- The V10 is the KITKAT version
- The V20 is for the Lollipop Version.
- And, you can see a letter, that is little updates, you can download the one with the "last" letter.
#1. Guide To Flash LG G VISTA 2 (KDZ Method)
Please follow this guide carefully to flash LG G VISTA 2.
Select Type: CDMA
Select KDZ file : browse your KDZ file in your drive
Then you can Click on Normal Flash or CSE Flash (see step 7 to decide this option)
Then click Start.
Then click on Clear Phone Software update registry.
No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
Finally you can click OK.
You must wait a minute for the LG Mobile Support tool to recognize the LG G VISTA 2 device.
When you wait this process, may take 5 minute the tool to recognize it.
The software will start the extraction on your device.
When the process reach 100% your LG G VISTA 2 will reboot.
Then, you must Unplug your LG G VISTA 2 from your computer by remove USB Cable from it.,
- Make sure you have download all requirement tool above
- Then Install the drivers with your phone connected with your Computer, when it finished disconnect your LG G VISTA 2 phone from your computer.
- Now turn your LG G VISTA 2 phone off, then click continuously on the up volume and connect your phone to your PC.
- Now, enter your LG G VISTA 2 into download mode.(visit this guide or see at the end of this post)
- Run LGFlashTool2014.exe.
- If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, You must install Visual C++ Runtime Library, get here
- There are two options to flash your LG G VISTA 2 .
- Normal Flash : You can select this option if you want Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error.
- CSE Flash : You can choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be deleted. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
LG flash tool normal flash / CSE flash
|LG flash tool - start|
|Lg flash tool - Clear Phone Software update registry.|
#2. Guide To Flash LG G VISTA 2
If #1 method is failed to flash your LG Android device, you can use this second method, flashing LG device using R&D Test Tool