[Guide] Flash Stock ROM | Firmware on Android Lenovo A3900 Using SP Flash Tool.
Flash Stock Firmware Lenovo A3900. This guide will show you how to Flash Stock ROM or Firmware Android Lenovo A3900 Using SP Flash Tool. guidebelajar is not responsible for any phone damage which is incurred during Custom ROMs flashing process.
Lenovo A3900 is device released on 2015, August. comes with 5,0 Inchi IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) and suppoerted with Mediatek MT6752 chipset, Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, GPU Mali-T760MP2, combined with 4 GB of RAM and 5 MP of Main camera and 2 MP on secondary camera.
Prepare this before flash Lenovo A3900.
- Make sure you have backup all data and file stored on Internal memory Lenovo A3900
- Make sure you have at least 80% of battery capacity.
- Download USB VCOM Driver Here.
- Download SP Flash Tool 5.1532. Here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2I5z1mFfUpcTjBjc3pGQlpEa2c/view?usp=sharingor you can download the latest SP Flah tool from http://spflashtool.com/
- Downlo4d Lenovo A3900 Stock Firmware. Here --- rar password : 0222
- Make sure you have enable USB Debugging on your Android Lenovo A3900 device.
- Go to Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- If Developer Options is not appear under settings menu. You can enable it by going to :
- Settings > About Phone > Device Info and tap on Build Number for about 7-8 times. And then go back and follow previous step.
Guide to Install Stock ROM on Lenovo A3900.
- You must download SP Flash Tools and the custom ROM from download link above.
- Read this guide for more instruction how to flash stock Rom using SP Flash Tool.