[Guide] how to Unlock Bootloader Android LG Nexus 5X.
Unlock Bootloader LG Nexus 5X. On this guide we will show you how to Unlock Bootloader Android LG Nexus 5X. By unlocking your bootloader allows you to put custom ROMs on your device. LG Nexus 5X is the smartphone released on September, 2015. with 5,2 Inchi wide IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and supported with chipset Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808, Processor Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57, GPU Adreno 418, combined with 2 GB of RAM, 12,3 MP on primary camera and 5 MP on secondary camera.
Now following this guide carefully,
Unlock Bootloader LG Nexus 5X.
- Make sure ADB or fastboot installed correctly on your PC. see this guide.
- From your LG Nexus 5X device.
- Go to Settings.
- About phone.
- Scroll down and tap on “build number" continuously (7 times).
- Then you will see a notifications that say you've enabled Developer Options.
- Now, go back to your Settings menu and tap Developer Options.
- Then, scroll down and tap on the “Enable OEM Unlock” checkbox.
- Also make sure you've enable USB Debugging.
- Power Off your device.
- Then press and hold power + volume down (it's should work on most android device)
- fastboot devices
- fastboot oem unlock
- use the volume button to scroll
- use the power button to confirm if you're sure you want to proceed.
- fastboot reboot