[Guide] How to Root Android LG Nexus 5X.
Root LG Nexus 5X. On this guide we will show you how to to Root Android LG Nexus 5X. By performing root on your LG Nexus 5X device you can get some of these benefit, Unlock Hidden Features and Install "Incompatible" Apps, Boost Your Phone's Speed and Battery Life, Block Ads in Any App, Remove Preinstalled Crapware, Flash a Custom Kernel, and many other benefits. So, if now you want try to root your LG Nexus 5X device, you can follow this guide below.
Before we proceed to root this device, here is some detail spesifications of LG Nexus 5X, this device is the smartphone released on September, 2015. with 5,2 Inchi wide IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and supported with chipset Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808, Processor Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57, GPU Adreno 418, combined with 2 GB of RAM, 12,3 MP on primary camera and 5 MP on secondary camera. And special thanks to Heisenberg's on XDA for this guide.
- Unlock Bootloader LG Nexus 5X device. see here.
- Install TWRP Recovery on this device. see this guide.
How to Root Android LG Nexus 5X.
- Download the latest SuperSU.
- SuperSU stabel.
- Power Off your LG Nexus 5X device.
- Then, hold simultaneously the Power button and the Volume down button for a few seconds.
- Then, release all button if you see a list with options.
twrp - Root Android LG Nexus 5X.
|root checker- root lg nexus 5x|