Guide To Upgrade or Flash Sony Xperia C4 Using XperiFirm And Flashtool.
Flash Sony Xperia C4 Using Flahtool. Sony Xperia C4 comes with 5,5 Inches IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors LCD , Run on Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow), and supported with Mediatek MT6752 chipset, Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, GPU Mali-T760MP2, combined with 2 GB of RAM as their engine. And you can enjoy exciting 13 MP on main camera, and 5 MB on secondary camera to capture your best moments on your life. Sony Xperia C4 has this variant E5303, E5333 Dual, E5353, E5363 Dual, E5306, E5343 Dual.
Actually you can get all latest update of All Sony Xperia series to upgrade your firmware, If your Android devices is using older android version like Android 4.0 Kitkat, and your devices is supported for upgrade you will be automatically get notification directly to your devices. But it is depending on some region and country where you live. But if you want to upgrade manually to your device, you can use this methode.
|Flash Sony Xperia C4|
How To Install Android Lollipop On Xperia Using XperiFirm and Flashtool.
Read this guide very carrefully before you continoue attempting to install or flash a new firmware to your Sony Xperia C4 . Guidebelajar does not responsible to your device if something go wrong, Do it with your own risk. To attempting flash or install a new firmware to your device you do not need to unlock bootloader and root your devices. And your warranty will not be voided if you flash or install a new firmware to your Sony Xperia C4 devices.
First Step Before Attempting Flash Sony Xperia.
Because we use this method to flash your Sony Xperia device, it will take a big risk to your device from fail, damage or wrong. So, to minimize our flashing process from any fail and something bad during flash or install firmware process, please read first guide before attempting flash or install Sony Xperia devices.
- Backup all important stored data in internal memory. (video, document, music, etc) because flashing process will erase all data that stored in this devices. Guide to backup your data can you read here:
- It is very recomended that you create a backup of your original firmware, just in case you need to get back for repair your device if something goes wrong.
- Make sure you have enough battery capacity in your device, it’s recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Download and Install drivers for your Xperia devices, You need to ensure that your computer has all of the necessary drivers installed for your Sony Xperia C4 .
- For The best way to do this is to install PC Companion.
- Make sure you connect your Xperia devices to the computer before starting the process to download the necessary USB and ADB drivers.
- If you have any problems you will find the necessary drivers (once you have installed Flashtool ) in the following folder location: ‘C: \Flashtool \drivers’.
Download Sony Xperia Firmware Automatically Using Xperifirm.
The next step you should do is download a new firmware in accordance with your Sony Xperia model and version, You can follow my special guide to do this here.
Using Flashtool To Upgrade / Flash Xperia Firmware.
You can see this guide how to Flash or Upgrade Firmware All Sony Xperia Smartphone Using Flash tool. Here