Guide To Flash Bricked / Bootlop LG AKA with Stock ROM using LG Flash Tool (KDZ method).
Flash / Install Stock ROM LG AKA.If you have any problem on your android device, such us bootloop or brick, you can resolve this problem by flashing this device. Many methods used to perform flash on Android smartphone, especially on LG android smartphone, we can flash this smartphone using KDZ method or TOT mode, and now guidebelajar will show you how to flash stock ROM on Android LG smartphone using KDZ method. And we use LG AKA device.This device available for Europe, announced in March, 2015, and Released 2015, May. This guide is very easy and simple task you can do to solve any problem on LG AKA device. Such as bootloop, unstable on Android system, or when you failed to install stock ROM Mod.
This LG AKA is the smartphone with 5,0 Inchi wide IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), and supported with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Chipset, combined with 1,5 GB of RAM and 8 MP of Main camera and 2,1 MP on secondary camera.
Now, follow the isntruction list bellow, do it with your own risk.
Requirement Tool For Flash LG AKA.
Before you perform flash or install your firmware on LG AKA, you must download all requirement tool below ;
- Download Stock Rom LG AKA :
- This Stock is KDZ file, remember to copy this KDZ file into LG Flash Tool 2014 folder
- Check the firmware that match with your phone version,
- The V10 is the KITKAT version
- The V20 is for the Lollipop Version
- And, you can see a letter, that is little updates, you can download the one with the "last" letter
#1. Guide To Flash LG AKA
Please follow this guide carefully to flash LG AKA.
Select Type: CDMA.
Select KDZ file : browse your KDZ file in your drive
Then you can Click on Normal Flash or CSE Flash (see step 7 to decide this option)
Then click Start.
Then click on Clear Phone Software update registry.
No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
Finally you can click OK.
You must wait a minute for the LG Mobile Support tool to recognize the LG AKA device.
When you wait this process, may take 5 minute the tool to recognize it.
The software will start the extraction on your device.
When the process reach 100% your LG AKA will reboot.
Then, you must Unplug your LG AKA from your computer by remove USB Cable from it.,
- Make sure you have download all requirement tool above
- Then Install the drivers with your phone connected with your Computer, when it finished disconnect your LG AKA phone from your computer.
- Now turn your LG AKA phone off, then click continuously on the up volume and connect your phone to your PC.
- Now, enter your LG AKA into download mode. (visit this guide)
- Run LGFlashTool2014.exe.
- If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, You must install Visual C++ Runtime Library,
- There are two options to flash your LG AKA.
- Normal Flash : You can select this option if you want Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error.
- CSE Flash : You can choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be deleted. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
LG flash tool normal flash / CSE flash
|LG flash tool - start|
|Lg flash tool - Clear Phone Software update registry.|
#2. Guide To Flash LG AKA
If #1 method is failed to flash your LG Android device, you can use this second method, flashing LG device using R&D Test Tool