Guide How To Hard Reset Android LG K10 To Restore Factory Setting.
Hard Reset LG K10. LG has many versions were released in various countries, For Europe LG K10 know as LG K420N, for Russia country LG K10 known as LG430DS, and for LATAM country known as LG 430DSF. Today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on LG K10 smartphone. LG K10 is the smartphone with 5,3 Inchi IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) or Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and supported with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Processor, chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 1 GB of RAM and 13 MP on primary camera, and 5 MP on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our LG K10 Android phones
- There are many bug on LG K10.
- We will give our LG K10 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our LG K10 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG K10.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at LG K10.
- and many other reason.
1st Methode. Hard Reset LG K10 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG K10. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG K10
- LG K10 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset LG K10 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in LG K10. see this guide
- Turn Off your LG K10 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG K10 smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Volume Down + Power button.
hard reset LG k10
- Wait a while, you will enter Factory Data reset
- If you select Yes your phone will start erase all user data and restore default setting, and your phone will show screen like this picture.
- You can wait a while for LG K10to reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.