[Guide] Flash or Update Sony Xperia E4g Dual Using Sony PC Companion.
Flash or Update Sony Xperia E4g Dual. This guide will show you how to flash or Update Sony Xperia E4g Dual using Sony PC Companion. Sony Xperia E4g released on 2015, February, This device comes with 4,7 Inches IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors LCD, Run on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), and supported with MediaTek MT6732 chipset, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, GPU Mali-T760MP2, combined with 1 GB of RAM as their engine. And you can enjoy exciting 5 MP on main camera, and 2 MP on secondary camera. This version has Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
By using Sony PC Companion you can do the following task below on your Sony Xperia Smartphone.
- Change the firmware on your Xperia Device
- Remove forgot Password, PIN, Pattern, Screen Lock.
- Performing Hard Reset or Factory Reset.
- Install the latest firmware.
Please always backup all data stored on your Xperia device. Now following this guide below.
- Download the latest Sony PC Companion Here.
- To run this software, your PC must meet a minimum requirements.
- Microsoft® Windows XP™ SP3 (32 bit),
- Vista (32/64 bit),Windows 7 (32/64 bit),
- Windows 8/8.1 (32/64 bit) or
- Windows 10*
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- 5 GB of free hard disk space.
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 3.6 GHz or equivalent AMD processor.
- Stabil internet connection or Internet broadband connection.
- One available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port and USB cable.
- Use the original USB cable that came with your device.
- Connect your device directly to the computer without USB hubs in between.
- Don't disconnect your device during the update process.
- Don't connect or disconnect any other USB device during the update process.
- Don't transfer files between the computer and other USB device during the update process.
- Don't use or move your device during the update process.
- Close any program on your computer that your'e not currently using.
Guide Flash or Upgrade Sony Xperia E4g Dual.
You can see full tutorial How to Flash or Upgrade Firmware All Sony Xperia Smartphone Device using PC Companion Here.