Flash or Update Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact Using Sony PC Companion [Guide].
Flash or Update Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact. This guide will show you how to flash or Update Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact using Sony PC Companion. Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact released on 2014, September, This device comes with 8,0 Inches TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors LCD, Run on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow), and supported with Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 chipset, Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 CPU, GPU Adreno 330, combined with 3 GB of RAM as their engine. And you can enjoy exciting 8,1 MP on main camera, and 2,2 MP on secondary camera.
By using Sony PC Companion you can do the following task below on your Sony Xperia Smartphone.
- Change the firmware on your Xperia Device
- Remove forgot Password, PIN, Pattern, Screen Lock.
- Performing Hard Reset or Factory Reset.
- Install the latest firmware.
Please always backup all data stored on your Xperia device. Now following this guide below.
- Download the latest Sony PC Companion Here.
- To run this software, your PC must meet a minimum requirements.
- Microsoft® Windows XP™ SP3 (32 bit),
- Vista (32/64 bit),Windows 7 (32/64 bit),
- Windows 8/8.1 (32/64 bit) or
- Windows 10*
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- 5 GB of free hard disk space.
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 3.6 GHz or equivalent AMD processor.
- Stabil internet connection or Internet broadband connection.
- One available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port and USB cable.
- Use the original USB cable that came with your device.
- Connect your device directly to the computer without USB hubs in between.
- Don't disconnect your device during the update process.
- Don't connect or disconnect any other USB device during the update process.
- Don't transfer files between the computer and other USB device during the update process.
- Don't use or move your device during the update process.
- Close any program on your computer that your'e not currently using.
Guide Flash or Upgrade Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact.
You can see full tutorial How to Flash or Upgrade Firmware All Sony Xperia Smartphone Device using PC Companion Here.