Guide to Perform Hard Reset on Android Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE Smartphone.
Hard Reset Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE. If you have any problem on Android system on Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE, you can fix this problem by performing hard reset or factory reset on this smartphone. And now guidebelajar will show to you how to perform hard reset on Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE smartphone. Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE is the smartphone with spesificaton of 5.5 inches (~71.0% screen-to-body ratio, work on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and supported with Mediatek MT6753 Chipset, Processor Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Mali-T720MP3. combined with 3 GB of RAM and 13 MP of main camera and 5 MP on secondary camera. This Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE Released 2016, January. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in Lenovo VIBE K4
- There are many bug on Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE
- Because we will sell our Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE Android phones.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE
- We will give our Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- and many other reason.
Hard Reset Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE Using Menu :
- Switch On your Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE by pressing power button.
- Make sure you have at least 80% of battery capacity.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE smartphone.
- Then enter your phone to system recovery / recovery mode. how to do it ?
- Swipe down screen on stand by
- Then tap settings icon.
settings - Hard Reset Android Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE
- On the next screen, scroll down until you see Backup and reset.
backup and reset - Hard Reset Android Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE
- Then tap factory data reset.
factory data reset - Hard Reset Android Lenovo VIBE K4 NOTE
- Now tap Reset Phone.
- You will be prompted to enter a PIN.
enter PIN -hard reset lenovo Vibe K4 Note
- By default the PIN is 0000.
default pin is 0000
- On the next screen you will be ask to erase all personal information and download apps, just tap Erase Everything and you can not reverse this action.
erase everything - hard reset lenovo Vibe K4 Note
- Now, wait the process until finish, and reboot your Android Lenovo Vibe K4 Note to complete the action.