Guide To Flash LG G4 back to stock using KDZ Method
Guide To Flash LG G4 back to stock using KDZ Method.
Flash Stock ROM LG G4. On this guide we will show you how to flash your Android LG G4 back to stock using KDZ file. Now we will flash LG G4 device using KDZ and TOT method. LG G4 device announced in April, 2015, and Released 2015, April. This guide is very easy and simple task you can do to solve any problem on LG G4 device. Such as bootloop, unstable on Android system, or when you failed to install stock ROM Mod.
If you performing flashing on Android device this task is similarly install a new operating system (OS) on computer or laptop. Once flashing process is done, you will get a new performance on your device like a new device. When you failed to completed flashing process, your LG G4 device will enable to reboot to your Android system, but you can fix this problem by performing hard reset or factory reset on your LG G4 Android device.
This LG G4 is the smartphone with 5,5 Inchi wide IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow), and supported with Quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 & dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 Chipset, combined with 3 GB of RAM and 16 MP of Main camera and 8 MP on secondary camera.
This is the version available on the LG G4 :
- H815 (EMEA),
- H815TR (Turkey),
- H815T (Hong Kong),
- H815P (LATAM, South Africa),
- H812 (Canada),
- H810 (AT&T),
- H811 (T-Mobile),
- LS991 (Sprint),
- VS986 (Verizon),
- US991 (US Cellular)
Requirement Tool For Flash LG G4 .
Before you perform flash or install your firmware on LG G4 , you must download all requirement tool below ;
- Download Stock Rom LG G4 :
- This Stock is KDZ file, remember to copy this KDZ file into LG Flash Tool 2014 folder
- Check the firmware that match with your phone version,
- The V10 is the KITKAT version
- The V20 is for the Lollipop Version
- And, you can see a letter, that is little updates, you can download the one with the "last" letter
#1. Guide To Flash LG G4 (KDZ Method)
Please follow this guide carefully to flash LG G4.
Select Type: CDMA
Select KDZ file : browse your KDZ file in your drive
Then you can Click on Normal Flash or CSE Flash (see step 7 to decide this option)
Then click Start.
Then click on Clear Phone Software update registry.
No need to choose desired language, it automatically change to English as a default setting.
Finally you can click OK.
You must wait a minute for the LG Mobile Support tool to recognize the LG G4 device.
When you wait this process, may take 5 minute the tool to recognize it.
The software will start the extraction on your device.
When the process reach 100% your LG G4 will reboot.
Then, you must Unplug your LG G4 from your computer by remove USB Cable from it.,
- Make sure you have download all requirement tool above
- Then Install the drivers with your phone connected with your Computer, when it finished disconnect your LG G4 phone from your computer.
- Now turn your LG G4 phone off, then click continuously on the up volume and connect your phone to your PC.
- Now, enter your LG G4 into download mode. (visit this guide)
- Run LGFlashTool2014.exe.
- If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe, You must install Visual C++ Runtime Library,
- There are two options to flash your LG G4 .
- Normal Flash : You can select this option if you want Flash ROM without losing any data. Only use this when you need to fix system error.
- CSE Flash : You can choose this option when you need a fresh format. All data will be deleted. It's suitable for upgrading or downgrading ROM or simply use this when you need to back to Stock.
|LG flash tool normal flash / CSE flash|
|LG flash tool - start|
|Lg flash tool - Clear Phone Software update registry.|
#2. Guide To Flash LG G4
If #1 method is failed to flash your LG Android device, you can use this second method, flashing LG device using R&D Test Tool