Guide to Perform Hard Reset on Android Lenovo A2010 Smartphone.
Hard Reset Lenovo A2010. If you have any problem on Android Lenovo A2010 smartphone as mentioned below, the first easy step you can do to fix this problem is perform hard reset on this phone. Today's guidebelajar will show to you how to perform hard reset on Lenovo A2010 smartphone. Lenovo A2010 is the smartphone with spesificaton of 4,5 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and supported with Chipset Mediatek MT6735M, Processor Quad-core 1 GHz, GPU Mali-T720. combined with 1 GB of RAM and 5 MP of main camera and 2 MP on secondary camera. This Lenovo A2010 Released 2015, September. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our Lenovo A2010 Android phones
- We will give our Lenovo A2010 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our Lenovo A2010 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on Lenovo A2010.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in Lenovo A2010.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at Lenovo A2010.
- and many other reason.
What to do for Solve and Recovery if Lenovo A2010get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked problem ?
Lenovo A2010 has included some factory default applications to make this phone can work well when first used. Lenovo A2010 use Lenovo user interface version 3.0. So we can add the other applications from the Google Play Store like WhatsApp, BBM, LINE, Facebook, Path, Skype, Instagram and more. But we have to know that some of the applications in Google Play Store are not always compatible with Lenovo A2010, this application can make our mobile phone into a problem like hang or stuck or brick or frozen or broken. Sometimes the phone is always booting only show the Lenovo logo or LCD touch screen does not respond to our fingers touch. When the phone gets an issue, then we have to force a soft reset or shutdown or reboot to clean up temporary files and cache. If this problem still occurs then we have to do a hard reset or reformat. You should always perform the necessary backup before performing a hard reset, because all data and applications installed will be deleted after performing a hard reset on this Lenovo A2010 devices.
1st Methode. Hard Reset Lenovo A2010 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your Lenovo A2010. Lihat guide backup disini.
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on Lenovo A2010
- Lenovo A2010 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Methode. Hard Reset Lenovo A2010 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in Lenovo A2010. see this guide
- Turn Off your Lenovo A2010 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your Lenovo A2010 smartphone.
- Then enter your phone to system recovery / recovery mode. how to do it ?
- Press and hold Power button and Volume Up.
- Release all button when you see select boot mode screen.
select boot mode - lenovo a2010
- Use the volume up button to navigate menu item on boot mode and select recovery by pressing the Volume Down button to confirm.
- Then you will see Android logo appear on your Lenovo A2010 screen.
android logo - lenovo a2010
- When you see this screen, now, press and hold volume Up and power button to enter recovery mode on Lenovo A2010.
- Now, you have successfully enter recovery mode on Android Lenovo A2010 device.
recovery mode on Android Lenovo A2010
- Then scroll down this menu using Volume down button, and select wipe data / factory reset. confirm it by pressing Power button.
Hard Reset on Android Lenovo A2010 - wipe data / factory reset
- On the next screen now select yes -- delete all user data
Hard Reset on Android Lenovo A2010 - delete all user data
- Now wait the process to wipe all data on your Lenovo A2010.
- Once finish, now reboot your Lenovo A2010.