Guide to Perform Hard Reset on Android Lenovo A1000 Smartphone.
Hard Reset Lenovo A1000. This guide will help you to fix your Android Lenovo A1000 smartphone from any problem mentioned below, This guide will perform a hard reset to back your Android phone at factory default setting. And now guidebelajar will show to you how to perform hard reset on Lenovo A1000 smartphone. Lenovo A1000 is the smartphone with spesificaton of 4.0 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) and supported with Chipset Spreadtrum SC7731, Processor Quad-core 1,3 GHz Cortex-A7, GPU Mali-400MP2. combined with 1 GB of RAM and 5 MP of main camera and VGA on secondary camera. This Lenovo A1000 Released 2015, September. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our Lenovo A1000 Android phones
- We will give our Lenovo A1000 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our Lenovo A1000 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on Lenovo A1000.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in Lenovo A1000.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at Lenovo A1000.
- and many other reason.
What to do for Solve and Recovery if Lenovo A1000 get hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked problem ?
Lenovo A1000 has included some factory default applications to make this phone can work well when first used. Lenovo A1000 use Lenovo user interface version 3.0. So we can add the other applications from the Google Play Store like WhatsApp, BBM, LINE, Facebook, Path, Skype, Instagram and more. But we have to know that some of the applications in Google Play Store are not always compatible with Lenovo A1000, this application can make our mobile phone into a problem like hang or stuck or brick or frozen or broken. Sometimes the phone is always booting only show the Lenovo logo or LCD touch screen does not respond to our fingers touch. When the phone gets an issue, then we have to force a soft reset or shutdown or reboot to clean up temporary files and cache. If this problem still occurs then we have to do a hard reset or reformat. You should always perform the necessary backup before performing a hard reset, because all data and applications installed will be deleted after performing a hard reset on this Lenovo A1000 devices.
1st Methode. Hard Reset Lenovo A1000 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your Lenovo A1000. Lihat guide backup disini.
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on Lenovo A1000
- Lenovo A1000 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Methode. Hard Reset Lenovo A1000 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in Lenovo A1000. see this guide
- Turn Off your Lenovo A1000 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your Lenovo A1000 smartphone.
- Then enter your phone to system recovery / recovery mode. how to do it ?
- Press and hold Power button + Volume Up + Volume down at the same time.
- Release all button when you see Lenovo logo on your screen.
- Just wait a second, and now you will enter recovery mode.
- Now, you have successfully enter recovery mode on Android Lenovo A1000 device.
- Then scroll down this menu using Volume down button, and select wipe data / factory reset. confirm it by pressing Power button.
- On the next screen now select yes -- delete all user data
- Now wait the process to wipe all data on your Lenovo A1000.
- Once finish, now reboot your Lenovo A1000.
|recovery mode on Android Lenovo A1000|
|Hard Reset on Android Lenovo A1000 - wipe data / factory reset|