[Guide] Hard Reset to Restore Factory Setting on Samsung Galaxy VIEW.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy VIEW. This android device is released on October, 2015. Which this device has 3 varians T670 (Wi-Fi only), T677/T677Y (EMEA), T677A (AT&T). And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy VIEW smartphone. Samsung Galaxy VIEW is the smartphone with 18,4 Inchi TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), and supported with Processor Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53, Chipset Exynos 7580, combined with 2 GB of RAM, 2,1 MP on primary camera and no secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our Samsung Galaxy VIEW Android phones
- We will give our Samsung Galaxy VIEW away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our Samsung Galaxy VIEW has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on Samsung Galaxy VIEW.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in Samsung Galaxy VIEW.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at Samsung Galaxy VIEW.
- Samsung Galaxy VIEW has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy VIEW Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your Samsung Galaxy VIEW. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy VIEW
- Samsung Galaxy VIEW will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy VIEW Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in Samsung Galaxy VIEW. see this guide
- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy VIEW by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your Samsung Galaxy VIEW smartphone.
- Then press and hold together a combination button Volume Down + Power button at same time for a seconds.
- Release Power button while Volume Down Button still hold. when you see this screen.
- And now you will enter, Android System Recovery menu.
- Scroll down using Power Down button, and you can select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it using Power Button.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". use volume down button to choice menu, and again confirm it using Power Button.
- Now, wait the process until you see data wipe complete appear on screen.
- After process finished you can select "Reboot System Now"
- Done, your hard reset process success now.