Guide to update Lenovo A6000 Lolipop 5.0.2 using official OTA zip file.
Update Lenovo a6000 OTA zip file. This guide will help you to update your Android Lenovo A6000 using official OTA zip file. Lenovo A6000 is the smartphone with 5,0 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) and suppoerted with Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 2 GB of RAM and 8 MP. An original Android OS for this device is using Kitkat 4.4.4, so we will update this firmware to Lollipop 5.0.2 using OTA zip file.
|Lenovo A6000 Lolipop 5.0.2|
On this guide required TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your Lenovo A6000, this recovery is used for installing custom roms and then for some other reason you reverted back to stock rom on your device. And now guidebelajar have a simple method to install OTA zip file on Android Lenovo A6000. Just follow the steps below and download the requirement file and flash it on your device and then flash the OTA Update.
Prerequisites to update Lenovo A6000 OTA zip file.
- This guide only for Lenovo A6000 not for Lenovo A6000 Plus.
- Lenovo A6000 must rooted, see this guide to root Lenovo A6000.
- Make sure TWRP or CWM recovery installed correctly on your Lenovo A6000 devices. for more detail instruction, see below.
- Guide to install TWRP without PC. Here
How to install OTA update ?
- First method.
- Place the zip file into
- And then press on the new found firmware.
- Then click update now.
- If the first method doesn't work on your Android Lenovo A6000 device, you can try on manuall method.
- Copy ZIP file to SD card
- Switch on your Lenovo A6000
- Go to setting
- And then Go to About phone
- then software updates
- click on the leftmost capacitive button
- Then you can click toolkit
- Then click on the first option install update from sdcard by a zip file.
install update from sdcard by a zip file
- Now select your zip file from SD card.
- It will reboot the Lenovo A6000 phone into recovery and ask you to select the zip file
- In the recovery mode you can use volume up and volume down to navigate menu, an use power button to confirm the selected menu.
- Now, select zip file you want to install
- Just wait the process untill complete, it take 10 - 15 minute
- Once update complete, it's recomended for you to perform hard reset / factory reset on your Lenovo A6000 android device.