Guide to Install CWM recovery Lenovo A6000 / A6000 PLUS.
Root Lenovo A6000 / A6000 PLUS. Today's guidebelajar will share to you about how to perform root on android smartphone device. Now I will explain how to install CWM recovery and root on Lenovo A6000. this device comes with Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) and suppoerted with Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Processors Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 306, 1 GB of RAM as their engine. Additional feature is main camera with 8 MP and secondary camera 2 MP will give you good experience to take any picture.Make sure to always take backup all your important data like music, video, SMS, document stored on internal phone memory. (see this guide)
Guide Flash Lenovo A6000 / A6000 PLUS using SP Flash Tool.
http://guidebelajar.blogspot.com/2015/05/guide-to-backup-and-restore-sms-on.htmland other data to the other resource outside of Lenovo A6000 / A6000 PLUS device, and make sure your battery is fully charged or at least there is 80% of power on it before you continoued to proceed.
- Make sure your device is Lenovo A6000 / A6000 PLUS. because this guide is intended just for this device
- Your Lenovo A6000 / A6000 Plus must Rooted, see this guide to root your lenovo a6000 / a6000 plus.
- Download Lenovo A6000 / A6000 Plus recovery image Here.
- Then Download and Install Rashr Flash Tool from Google Play Store.
- Once Rashr Flash Tool installed on your device, run it from App drawer
- When this tool run at the first time, you will be asked to backup recovery dan boot.img, just backup it.
- Once backup is done, now select flash recovery
rashr - flash recovery
- Then select Other from Storage
rashr - from other storage
- Then pick your A6000recovery.img file.
rashr - recovery.img
- You will see pop up warning on your screen. select Yes, please
- Select yes on Partition Flashed
- Once complete, now reboot your Lenovo A6000 / A6000 Plus