Guide to create your own Scatter File for MTK (Mediatek) Android devices.
create your own Scatter File for MTK (Mediatek) Android. What is Scatter file ? This file contain information of device structure and memory map of the image file. Scatter file used to describe the loads of regions in a specific android device running MediaTek's ARM architecture. All Android expert user use scatter file combined with SP Flash tool to flash or install a new firmware on Android device. Even to fix bootloop or bricked Android smartphone device.
On some internet page you can find and download an appropriate scatter file for your MTK Android device. But, if you unsure of the content on that site, you can try this guide to create your own Scatter. With the easiest guide you can create or make your own Scatter file for your Android devices, You can apply this guide for Mediatek Chipset on this series, Mediatek MT6572, MT6592, MT6595, MT6589, MT6582, MT6577, chipsets. To follow this guide you must have an Android devices with MTK chipset, original USB cable, and some tool to perform this task.
Guide to create Scatter file MTK Android.
- You must enable USB Debugging mode on your Android device.
- To Enable USB Debugging on your device, you can go to :
- Settings - Developer Options - tick to enable USB Debugging
- For Android 4.2.2 or newer, developer option is hidden by default. to show this options you can go to :
- Settings - About phone - Built Number (tap on built number 7 times, then follow instruction on screen)
|file mtk droid tools|
|Mtk Droid Tools exe|
|block maps - mtk droid tools|
|create scatter file - mtk droid tools|
|save scatter file - mtk droid tools|