Guide to Backup data on Rooted android device using Titanium Backup.
Backup data using Titanium Backup. There are many method to backup your data stored on Android smartphone device. you can select one of method that suitable to your device. for simple method and you does not need root access you can use Google backup. Google backup will backup your data (SMS, MMS, Password, etc) when you setup your android device with Google Account. On this case you must need an internet connections to save your data on google server. this free and easy to use.
But if you don't like this method you can use an App that available on Google Play store, this App does not need root access to your device. You can download and isntall Easy Backup & restore on your Android device to backup all data. Don't worry to use this App it's free.
If your Android device is rooted, you can try this App from Google play store. I think this is the best solution to backup your data on rooted phone, and this app is called Titanium Backup. By using Titanium Backup you can back up absolutely everything on your Android device. Your backup can be completely restored at any time. You can find a better feature on Titanium Backup, at this time you can set up schedule backups so you hava a regular snapshot of your Android devices data. At Titanium Backup your backup file can be saved as flashable zips file. And Titanium backup also lets you to transfer file or data between the SD card or external memory and internal memory on your Android phone.
Guide to backup using Titanium Backup.
- Make sure your Android device is rooted.
- If you unsure, please verify your root access using Root Checker.
- Then, Download and install Titanium backup from Google Play store.
- When finish, Open Titanium backup directly from Google Play store, or you can go to App drawer and find your App
- Now, Tap Grant to give Titanium backup grants full access to all device features and storage.
grant root access
- Enable USB debugging on Android device,
- or see this guide.
- Then you'll see three tabs on Titanium backup.
tab on titanium backup
- One is an Overview tab with information on your device,
- The second is Backup/Restore where you can do everything here to backup and restore your Android data.
- The third is for scheduling regular backups.
|warning sign - titanium backup|
- Triangular warning signs : you have no backup
- Smiley warning means : your data content is backed up.
|batch action - titanium backup|
- If you want to back up your apps, tap Run next to Backup all User Apps
- if you want to back up your system data tap Run next to Backup all System Data.
|backup process - titanium backup|
Restore Data Using Titanium Backup.
Next step on this guide is restoring data from saved backup in Titanium backup.
- To restore your data in Titanium, just go to :
- Batch Actions screen and scroll down this page.
- You'll see options under the Restore setting.
- In this case you can choose,
|restore data - titanium backup|