Guide To Perform Hard Reset Android Sony Xperia Z1 To Restore Factory Setting.Hard Reset Android Sony Xperia Z1. If you have any problem on your android device, the quick task can you do is perform hard reset. Each android device has a different way to do it. And now, on this guide guidebelajar will show to you how to perform hard reset on Sony Xperia Z1 smartphone. This is very simple task to perform hard reset on Sony Xperia Z1, because sony has developed a dedicated hardware button inside this device for this purpose. We can use this button to hard reset or factory reset automatically without using classical method like mostly android devices. Beside you can use this method, on this guide I will show to you the other method to hard reset Sony Xperia Z1 using android menu and using hardware button (volume button and power button). you can find this method at the bottom of this article.
Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. We recomended to perform hard reset on Sony Xperia Z1 due the following reasons :
- There are many bug on Sony Xperia Z1.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at Sony Xperia Z1.
- Because we will sell our Sony Xperia Z1 Android phones
- Our Sony Xperia Z1 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- Sony Xperia Z1 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in Sony Xperia Z1 device.
- Restore Sony Xperia Z1 to Default Factory Setting.
- We will give our Sony Xperia Z1 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Sony Xperia Z1 Android smartphone implies in performing various unofficial operations,
- and many other reason.
This guide is only for Sony Xperia Z1 android devices. So, make sure your device is Sony Xperia Z1, or you can recognize your device by understanding of simple spesification of this devices, Sony Xperia Z1 Also known as Sony Xperia Z1 Honami, Sony Xperia Z1 C6902/L39h, Sony Xperia Z1 C6903, Sony Xperia Z1 C6906, Sony Xperia Z1 C6943, the smartphone released on September, 2013. with 5,0 Inchi wide TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop) and supported with chipset Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800, Processor Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400, combined with 2 GB of RAM, 20,7 MP on primary camera and 2 MP on secondary camera.
1st Methode. Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z1 Using Software Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your Sony Xperia Z1. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on Sony Xperia Z1.
- Sony Xperia Z1 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Methode. Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z1 Using Dedicated Factory Reset Key :
- The Sony Xperia Z1 is coming with an un-removable battery, so you can release the battery from device, so, the hard reset button is located somewhere it can be easily accessed. without replace back cover and battery.
- Then open the cover of the SD card slot. this cover located at right side of the phone.
cover of the SD card slot
- There should be located a small red button.
- That key is called the hard reset key.
- Now press and hold that small red button for about 3 or 5 seconds. And you will feel 3 vibrations on phone.
- Your Sony Xperia Z1 will be factory reset automatically.
3rd Methode. Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z1 Using Hardware Button:
- Turn Off Sony Xperia Z1
- You can turn off this device by pressing power button and select “power off” or forcing turn off by holding the power button for about 15 seconds.
- Then reboot by pressing the power button; when the LED notification light turns Pink press volume up or volume down button together at same times.
- Now, Recovery mode will be entered on your Sony Xperia Z1
- On this screen select “wipe data factory reset”.
- Also, you can choose “wipe cache partition”.
- In the end from main menu of recovery select “reboot system now”
- You can wait a while for Sony Xperia Z1 to reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.