Guide To Perform Hard Reset Android HTC One M9.
Hard Reset HTC One M9. This device is released on March, 2015. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on HTC One M9 smartphone. HTC One M9 is the smartphone with spesificaton of 5,0 Inchi Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), v5.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and supported with Chipset Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810, Processor Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 430. combined with 3 GB of RAM, 20 MP on primary camera and 4 Mp on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why should we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our HTC One M9 Android phones
- We will give our HTC One M9 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our HTC One M9 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on HTC One M9.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in HTC One M9.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at HTC One M9.
- HTC One M9 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset HTC One M9 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your HTC One M9. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on HTC One M9
- HTC One M9 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset HTC One M9 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in HTC One M9. see this guide
- Turn Off your HTC One M9 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your HTC One M9 smartphone.
- Then press and hold together a combination button Volume Up + Volume Down+Power Button for a seconds.
Hard Reset Android HTC One M9
- On this screen you can navigate menu by :
- Press Volume Up button to select previous menu
- Press Volume Down button to select next menu
- Press Power button to execute choice.
|boot to recovery mode - bootloader - Android HTC One M9|
|delete all user data - Hard Reset Android HTC One M9|
|reboot system now - Hard Reset Android HTC One M9|