Guide To Perform Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM. This device is released on March, 2015. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM smartphone. HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM is the smartphone with spesificaton of 5,0 Inchi Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) and supported with Chipset Mediatek MT6752, Processor Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Mali-T760MP2. combined with 2 GB of RAM, 13 MP on primary camera and 8 Mp on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM Android phones
- We will give our HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM away to some one else, and we don't want that one
- HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM Using Menu :
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, Recommended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM
- HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd.Method. Hard Reset HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM. see this guide
- Turn Off your HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM smartphone.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM.
- Wait for the screen with the HTC logo and Android image to appear, and then release the POWER buttons, while Volume Down button still hold.
- Now, release Volume down button when you see Android Logo only.
- Now, enter Android system recovery screen by pressing Power button once.
- On this screen you can navigate menu by ;
- Press Power button .to select previous menu
- Press Volume Down button to select next menu
- Press Volume Up button to execute choice
|delete all user data - Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM|
|reboot system now - Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 820s Dual SIM|