Guide To Perform Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 816G.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 816G. This device is released on September, 2014. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on HTC Desire 816G smartphone. HTC Desire 816G is the smartphone with spesificaton of 5,5 Inchi Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), Processor Octa-core 1.7 GHz, combined with 1 GB of RAM, 13 MP on primary camera and 5 MP on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our HTC Desire 816G Android phones
- Our HTC Desire 816G has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on HTC Desire 816G.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in HTC Desire 816G.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at HTC Desire 816G.
- HTC Desire 816G has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Methode. Hard Reset HTC Desire 816G Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recommended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your HTC Desire 816G. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on HTC Desire 816G
- HTC Desire 816G will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset HTC Desire 816G Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in HTC Desire 816G. see this guide
- Turn Off your HTC Desire 816G by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your HTC Desire 816G smartphone.
- Then press and hold Power Button And Volume Down at same time for a seconds.
- Now select Recovery, navigate this menu using volume down button, and confirm with Power Button.
- And then you will see android logo on your HTC Desire 816G screen.
- And then press Power Button once to enter Android system recovery
- You can select or highlight "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it using Volume UP Button.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". use volume down button to choice menu, and again confirm it using Volume UP button.
- Now, you can waiting for wiping all data on your HTC Desire 320 untill complete.
- After process finished you can select "Reboot System Now"
reboot system now - Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 320
- Done, your hard reset process success now.
|wipe data - Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 320|