Guide To Perform Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 620G.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 620G. This device is released on December, 2014. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on HTC Desire 620G smartphone. HTC Desire 620G is the smartphone with spesificaton of 5 Inchi Super LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), Processor Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7, Chipset Mediatek MT6592, combined with 1 GB of RAM, 8 MP on primary camera and 5 MP on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our HTC Desire 620G Android phones
- Our HTC Desire 620G has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on HTC Desire 620G.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in HTC Desire 620G.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at HTC Desire 620G.
- HTC Desire 620G has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Methode. Hard Reset HTC Desire 620G Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your HTC Desire 620G. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on HTC Desire 620G
- HTC Desire 620G will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset HTC Desire 620G Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in HTC Desire 620G. see this guide
- Turn Off your HTC Desire 620G by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your HTC Desire 620G smartphone.
- Then press and hold together a combination button Volume Up+Power Button for a seconds.
- When you see this picture on your screen, release power button, and Volume UP button still holded.
- When you see see Android logo on screen, now, release volume Up button.
- And then press Power Button once to enter Android system recovery
- You can select or highlight "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it using Volume Up button.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". use volume down button to choice menu, and again confirm it using Volume Up button.
- Now, you can waiting for wiping all data on your HTC Desire 620G untill complete.
- After process finished you can select "Reboot System Now"
reboot system now - Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 620G
- Done, your hard reset process success now.