Guide To Perform Hard Reset Android HTC Butterfly S 2.
Hard Reset HTC Butterfly S 2. This device is released on August, 2014. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on HTC Butterfly S 2 smartphone. HTC Butterfly S 2 is the smartphone with spesificaton of 5 Inchi Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), Processor Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400, Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, combined with 2 GB of RAM, 13 MP on primary camera and 5 MP on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why should we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our HTC Butterfly S 2 Android phones
- We will give our HTC Butterfly S 2 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our HTC Butterfly S 2 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on HTC Butterfly S 2.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in HTC Butterfly S 2.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at HTC Butterfly S 2.
- HTC Butterfly S 2 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset HTC Butterfly S 2 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your HTC Butterfly S 2. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on HTC Butterfly S 2
- HTC Butterfly S 2 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset HTC Butterfly S 2 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in HTC Butterfly S 2. see this guide
- Turn Off your HTC Butterfly S 2 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your HTC Butterfly S 2 smartphone.
- Then press and hold together a combination button Volume Down + Power Button for a seconds.
factory reset - Hard Reset Android HTC Butterfly S 2.
Release all button when you entering this screen (HBOOT), and select factory reset, confirm with power button.
- You can wait a while for HTC Butterfly S 2 to reboot system and ready to use
- Done, your hard reset process success now.