Guide To Flash Or Install Stock Firmware On Android Motorola Moto Maxx Using RSD Lite Tool.
Install Stock Firmware On Android Motorola Moto Maxx. Nowadays, almost all telecommunication devices using the Android based operating system. by using the android operating system, we can do more. we know that android is famous known for it's capability for customization, flexibility and free development community. Why android called flexibility operating system, because we can access and install to millions of free apps without the cost, and we can customize the ROM, we have freedom for use this operating system without pay license, and we can get root privilege. By rooting, we will get an access on your device, we can take control of the system files and modify them to achieve the desired goals.
Guidebelajar on this guide will explain to you how to flashing android device on Motorola Moto Maxx with easy and simple step, Motorola Moto Maxx comes with 5,2 Inches wides OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and supported with Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset, Processor Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450, GPU Adreno 420, combined with 3 GB of RAM as their engine. And you can enjoy exciting 21 MP on main camera, and 2 MP on secondary camera. And this devices released 2014, November.
But, before you decide to performing flash your android system you should know some reason to flash or install new stock firmware.
- You can flash your android device if it get bootloop or when you failed to install Stock ROM Mod
- If your android device is still under warranty, you can take it to a service center. because you will get low risk from damage or dysfunction of this device and you will get free charge.
- If your device is out of the warranty period, you can try this options.
- If you are not experienced in android flash, the best advice is take your android device to official service center to get original flash ROM
- If you want to try it your self, you can follow this guide step by step To Flash Or Install Stock Firmware On Android Motorola Moto Maxx , but guidebelajar is not responsible for all the risks thereafter.
Download Motorola Moto Maxx Stock.
Download Motorola Moto Maxx Stock Firmware.
- Brazil (Android 4.4.4 + 5.0.2 Lollipop)
#1. Guide To Flash Motorola Moto Maxx.
To flash Motorola Moto Maxx on this guide we use RSD Lite tool, which this tool is designed for motorola device, RSD Lite tool works almost the same way as Odin for Samsung or flashtool for Sony. For a new user RSD lite tool might sound unfamiliar for you, but don't worry we will guide you to use this tool.
Now, Launch RSDLite and connect your Motorola Moto Maxx device to computer using USB cable.
Now, click the button on red circle with the no. 1 mark to browse to the firmware file with .zip extension and select it.
Finally, click the Start button (red circle with no. 2 mark) to initiate firmware installation.
Just wait the firmware installation process until finish, It might take a few minutes.
When the installation is finished, you must reboot your Motorola Moto Maxx
- First thing you need is download the stock firmware file for your Motorola Moto Maxx from above or you can visit this page.
- Then, Download RSD Lite tool and install it on your computer: Here
- Download and setup Android SDK on your computer.
- Install Motorola USB Drivers if you have not installed it yet.
- Then, Enable USB Debugging on your Motorola Moto Maxx
- Now reboot your Motorola Moto Maxx into the Fastboot/Bootloader mode.
- To do so, launch a command window on your PC,
- connect yourMotorola Moto Maxx to computer via USB cable
- Then type the following line in the command window:
- adb reboot bootloader
|rsd lite for flash motorola device|
#2. Flash Firmware On Moto Maxx Using Motorola Fastboot.You can use this second method to flash or install a stock firmware on Motorola Moto Maxx, You can follow this guide step by step :
- Make sure you have 80% of battery capacity on your Motorola Moto Maxx.
- Always backup all data and file stored on internal memory, to avoid lost or deleted that file.
- First thing you need is download the firmware file for Motorola Moto Maxx from above or use this alternative link
- Then, Download Motorola fastboot tool (mfastboot-v2.zip), Here
- Download and install Motorola USB Driver on your computer, Here. You can skip this step if USB driver is already installed on your computer.
- Then, on your Motorola Moto Maxx you must enable USB Debugging.
Step By Step Guide.
- When you finish download all file above, then extract the firmware file on your computer desktop.
- Then, extract mfastboot-v2.zip file and copy all contents of the mfastboot folder to the firmware folder.
- Then, reboot your Motorola Moto Maxx into Fastboot mode. There are two way to do it :
- By using “adb reboot bootloader” command, or
- By press and holding the Volume Down + Power Button at the same time while the device is turned off.
- mfastboot getvar max-sparse-size
- mfastboot flash motoboot bootloader.img
- mfastboot flash radio radio.img
- mfastboot flash logo logo.bin
- mfastboot flash boot boot.img
- mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
- mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
- mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
- mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
- mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
- mfastboot erase cache
- mfastboot erase userdata
- mfastboot erase clogo
- mfastboot oem fb_mode_clear
- mfastboot reboot