Guide To Fix Unresponsive Android Samsung Galaxy Note 5 By Perform Hard Reset / Factory Reset.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5. This device is released on September, 2015. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is the smartphone with spesificaton of 5,7 Inchi Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), and supported with Processor Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53, combined with 4 GB of RAM, 16 MP on primary camera and 5 MP on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Android phones
- Our Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in Samsung Galaxy Note 5.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Pattern Lock at Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Using Menu :
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, Recommend you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always Back Up your important data that store in Samsung Galaxy Note 5. see this guide
- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone.
- Then press and hold together a combination button Volume Up + Power button + Home Button at same time for a seconds.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 By Perform Hard Reset
- And now you will enter, Android System Recovery.
- Scroll down using Power Down button, and you can select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it using Power Button.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". use volume down button to choice menu, and again confirm it using Power Button.
- Now, wait the process until you see data wipe complete appear on screen.
- After process finished you can select "Reboot System Now"
- Done, your hard reset process success now.