[Guide] Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 To Fix Error And Unresponsive Android System.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1. This device is released on April, 2014. Which this tablet with no support for GSM voice communication, SMS, and MMS, has the other name Galaxy Tab4 10.1 Wi-Fi. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 smartphone. Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 is the smartphone with 10,1 Inchi TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), and supported with Processor Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, combined with 1,5 GB of RAM, 3,15 MP on primary camera and 1,3 MP on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why should we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 Android phones
- Our Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1.
- Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- We will give our Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 Using Menu :
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, Recommend you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1. see this guide
- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1 smartphone.
- Then press and hold together a combination button Volume Down + Home Button + Power button at same time for a seconds.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy TAB 4 10.1
- Release Power button while Volume Down Button + Home Button still holded. when you see this screen.
- And now you will enter, Android System Recovery.
- Scroll down using Power Down button, and you can select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it using Power Button.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". use volume down button to choice menu, and again confirm it using Power Button.
- Now, wait the process until you see data wipe complete appear on screen.
- After process finished you can select "Reboot System Now"
- Done, your hard reset process success now.