[Guide] Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 To Fix Error And Unresponsive Android System.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5. This device is released on June, 2015. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy J5 smartphone. Samsung Galaxy J5 is the smartphone with 5,0 Inchi Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), and supported with Processor Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53, Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 1,5 GB of RAM, 13 MP on primary camera and 5 MP on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our Samsung Galaxy J5 Android phones
- We will give our Samsung Galaxy J5 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our Samsung Galaxy J5 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on Samsung Galaxy J5.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in Samsung Galaxy J5.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at Samsung Galaxy J5.
- Samsung Galaxy J5 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your Samsung Galaxy J5. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy J5
- Samsung Galaxy J5 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd-Method. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in Samsung Galaxy J5. see this guide
- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy J5 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your Samsung Galaxy J5 smartphone.
- Then press and hold together a combination button Volume Up + Power button + Home Button at same time for a seconds.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5
- And now you will enter, Android System Recovery.
- Scroll down using Power Down button, and you can select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it using Power Button.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". use volume down button to choice menu, and again confirm it using Power Button.
- Now, wait the process until you see data wipe complete appear on screen.
- After process finished you can select "Reboot System Now"
- Done, your hard reset process success now.