Guide To Perform Hard Reset Android HTC Nexus 9.
Hard Reset HTC Nexus 9. This device is released on October, 2014. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on HTC Nexus 9 smartphone. HTC Nexus 9 is the smartphone with spesificaton of 8,9 Inchi IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop), Processor Dual-core 2.3 GHz Denver, Chipset Nvidia Tegra K1, Kepler DX1 GPU, combined with 2 GB of RAM, 8 MP on primary camera and 1,6MP on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why should we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our HTC Nexus 9 Android phones
- We will give our HTC Nexus 9 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our HTC Nexus 9 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on HTC Nexus 9.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in HTC Nexus 9.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at HTC Nexus 9.
- HTC Nexus 9 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset HTC Nexus 9 Using Menu :
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, Recommended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your HTC Nexus 9. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on HTC Nexus 9
- HTC Nexus 9 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset HTC Nexus 9 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in HTC Nexus 9. see this guide
- Turn Off your HTC Nexus 9 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your HTC Nexus 9 smartphone.
- Press and hold down the volume down button, then press and hold down the power button at the same time until the tablet boots to the recovery mode screen.
- And you will see recovery mode on your screen like this picture.
recovery mode screen htc nexus 9
- Now, press Power button once, and you will see black screen with google logo, and then followed with android logo.
- And then press and hold Power Button and Volume Up button to enter Android system recovery.
- Now your HTC Nexus 9 screen will enter Android System recovery
- You can select or highlight "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it using Power Button button.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". use volume down button to choice menu, and again confirm it using Power button.
- Now, you can waiting for wiping all data on your HTC Nexus 9 untill complete.
- After process finished you can select "Reboot System Now"
reboot system now - Hard Reset Android HTC Nexus 9
- Done, your hard reset process success now.
|wipe data - Hard Reset Android HTC Nexus 9|