Guide To Perform Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 320.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 320. This device is released on January, 2015. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on HTC Desire 320 smartphone. HTC Desire 320 is the smartphone with spesificaton of 4,5 Inchi TFT capacitive touchscreen, work on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), Processor Quad-core 1.3 GHz, combined with 512 MB of RAM, 5 MP on primary camera and VGA on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Our HTC Desire 320 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on HTC Desire 320.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in HTC Desire 320.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at HTC Desire 320.
- HTC Desire 320 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Methode. Hard Reset HTC Desire 320 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your HTC Desire 320. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on HTC Desire 320
- HTC Desire 320 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset HTC Desire 320 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in HTC Desire 320. see this guide
- Turn Off your HTC Desire 320 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your HTC Desire 320 smartphone.
- Then press and hold together a combination button Volume Up+Power Button for a seconds.
- And then press Power Button once to enter Android system recovery
- You can select or highlight "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it using Volume UP Button.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". use volume down button to choice menu, and again confirm it using Volume UP button.
- Now, you can waiting for wiping all data on your HTC Desire 320 until complete.
- After process finished you can select "Reboot System Now"
reboot system now - Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 320
- Done, your hard reset process success now.