Guide To Perform Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 510.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 510. This device is released on September, 2014. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on HTC Desire 510 smartphone. HTC Desire 510 is the smartphone with specification of 4,7 Inchi Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 - EU model Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 - USA model, combined with 1 GB of RAM, 5 MP on primary camera and VGA on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in HTC Desire 510.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Pattern Lock at HTC Desire 510.
- HTC Desire 510 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Methode. Hard Reset HTC Desire 510 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your HTC Desire 510. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on HTC Desire 510
- HTC Desire 510 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd-Method. Hard Reset HTC Desire 510 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in HTC Desire 510. see this guide
- Turn Off your HTC Desire 510 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your HTC Desire 510 smartphone.
- Then press and hold together a combination button Volume Down + Power Button for a seconds.
factory reset - Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 510.
- And you will see screen like this, which this is part of waiting process.
waiting process - Hard Reset Android HTC Desire 510.
- You can wait a while for HTC Desire 510 to reboot system and ready to use
- Done, your hard reset process success now.