Guide To Upgrade or Flash Sony Xperia M2 (D2302, D2303, D2305, D2306) Using XperiFirm And Flashtool.
Flash Sony Xperia M2 Using Flahtool. Now you can get all latest update of All Sony Xperia series to upgrade your firmware, If your Android devices is using older android version like Android 4.0 Kitkat, and you devices is supported for upgrade you will be automatically get notification directly to your devices. But it is depending on some region and country where you live. But if you want to upgrade manually to your device, you can use this method.
The other reason why you should perform a flash to your android, is because your android get bootloop or when you failed to install Stock ROM Mod. At this reason guidebelajar will share a guide how to perform flash on Sony Xperia M2 (D2302, D2303, D2305, D2306) with the simple and easy way.
|Flash Sony Xperia M2 (D2302, D2303, D2305, D2306)|
Maybe you ask what is bootloop, Ok.. now I will explain to you what is bootloop. Some people say that bootloop is a problem that occurred on an android system which the android system could not start up going to the homescreen menu. And it's happened is automatically return to the initial state on the first time when you turn on the Sony Xperia M2 (D2302, D2303, D2305, D2306). And the device will stop to display on the smartphone logo.
How To Install Android Lollipop On Xperia Using XperiFirm and Flashtool.
Read this guide very carrefully before you continoue attempting to install or flash a new firmware to your Sony Xperia M2 (D2302, D2303, D2305, D2306). Guidebelajar does not responsible to your device if something go wrong, Do it with your own risk. To attempting flash or install a new firmware to your device you do not need to unlock bootloader and root your devices. And your warranty will not be voided if you flash or install a new firmware to your Sony Xperia M2 (D2302, D2303, D2305, D2306) devices.
First Step Before Attempting Flash Sony Xperia.
Because we use this method to flash your Sony Xperia device, it will take a big risk to your device from fail, damage or wrong. So, to minimize our flashing process from any fail and something bad during flash or install firmware process, please read first guide before attempting flash or install Sony Xperia devices.
- Make sure you have enough battery capacity in your device, it’s recommended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Backup all important stored data in internal memory. (video, document, music, etc) because flashing process will erase all data that stored in this devices. Guide to backup your data can you read here:
- It is very recommended that you create a backup of your original firmware, just in case you need to get back for repair your device if something goes wrong.
- Download and Install drivers for your Xperia devices, You need to ensure that your computer has all of the necessary drivers installed for your Sony Xperia M2 (D2302, D2303, D2305, D2306).
- For The best way to do this is to install PC Companion.
- Make sure you connect your Xperia devices to the computer before starting the process to download the necessary USB and ADB drivers.
- If you have any problems you will find the necessary drivers (once you have installed Flashtool ) in the following folder location: ‘C: \Flashtool \drivers’.
Download Sony Xperia Firmware Automatically Using Xperifirm.
here.The next step you should do is download a new firmware in accordance with your Sony Xperia model and version, You can follow my special guide to do this
Using Flashtool To Upgrade / Flash Xperia Firmware.
You can see this guide how to Flash or Upgrade Firmware All Sony Xperia Smartphone Using Flash tool. Here