Guide To Flash MIUI On Bootloop / Bricked Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G in Fastboot Mode via Flashtool.
Flash MIUI On Bootloop / Bricked Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. Many ways you can do to fix a bootloop / bricked in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. I think as a android user you know what is the meaning of bootloop. Some people say that bootloop is a problem that occured on an android system which the android system could not start up going to the homescreen menu. And it's happened is automatically return to the initial state on the first time when you turn on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. And the device will stop to display on the smartphone logo.
Most of people when they flash his Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is using flash mode on flash tool mode selector. But now, on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. I will share a simple trick that can you do to flash your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G using fastboot mode.
Before you continue to follow this guide, It's better you know detail spesification of this devices. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G released on market at 2014, August. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is the smartphones that comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5,5 Inches LCD , Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat), and supported with Mediatek Qualcomm MSM8928 Snapdragon 400 chipset, Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, GPU Adreno 305, combined with 2 GB of RAM as their engine. And you can enjoy exciting 13 MP on main camera, and 5 MP on secondary camera to capture your best moments on your life.
|Flash MIUI On Bootloop / Bricked Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G|
Flash MIUI On Bootloop / Bricked Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Via Fastboot Mode And Flashtool.
- We must using PC or computer with windows operating system based. As suggesstion use windows 7 or higher.
- Make sure that your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G device is fully charged, Or you can provide minimum 80% of battery life.
- This guide will help you update your device to the latest MIUI ROM version.
- All user data, account, and file stored on this process will be deleted..
- For best suggesstion, Please back up your data stored on phone memory.
- Download and install MIUI ROM Flashing Tool, Here.
- Download MIUI ROM version for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G,
- Redmi Note 4G Lastest China Developer Version, Here
|Fastboot mode Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G|
|MIUI ROM Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G|
|Miflash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G|
|miflash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G|