Guide To Flash / Install Firmware Acer Liquid Z500 Using Flash Tool.
Flash / Install Firmware Acer Liquid Z500. Guidebelajar on this guide will explain to you how to flashing android device on Acer Liquid Z500 with easy and simple step. Flashing in android is the same way like fresh install on the windows PC, So by perform a flash on Android you will give a new performance like a new phone. One reason that you should perform a flash your android is because your android get bootloop or when you failed to install Stock ROM Mod.
So, If you have any problems on Acer Liqud Z500 bootloop or accidental Acer Liquid Z160 or liquid Z500 is not installed recovery. In this guide I'm offering recovery twrp or Cwm. CMW is a recovery that already in recovery mode for customization of the device such that the Acer Liquid Z500 or Z160 with a variety of additional functions in it such as backup / restore, installations and others that are not contained in the standard recovery mode. Generally, in case of a default recovery bootloop Acer Liquid Z500 will go missing in case of bootloop. whereas the original recoery can not help when there hardbrick.
Now, follow the isntruction list bellow, do it with your own risk.
Prepare Flash Acer Liquid Z500.
- Latest SP Flash tool : Download
Flashing Acer Liquid Z500.
- At the first time, please Install driver for Acer Liquid Z500 that already downloaded before. Then remove your back case, battery, sim card and SD Card if installed
- Then, Connect your Acer liquid Z500 to Computer, while holding the power button and volume up. The PC will detect the new hardware, just ignore it.
- Then, release USB data cable from the PC.
- Open SP flash tool software and click scatter load. find acer Z500 scatter storage location earlier.
- Then , On the file recovery you should give a checklist. click recovery and select the desired recovery. whether use TWRP or CWM.
- Then, click download
- Next step is plug your Acer Liquid Z500 to your PC (without battery, SIM Card, or SD Card)
- Wait process untill finished
- Next, Disconnect your Acer Liquid Z500 from your PC.
- Enter recovery Mode by : Press Power Button + Volume UP. select Recovery .
- Finally install Stockrom or original firmware (you can find link at the end of this post)
- Reboot your phone.
Download CWM Recovery.
Firmware Acer Liquid Z 2500 Single SIM
Firmware Acer Liquid Z 2500 Dual SIM