Guide How To Flash Stock Firmware On Samsung GALAXY A5 Using Odin V3.10.6.
Flash Stock Firmware On Samsung GALAXY A5 . See you on android guide at guidebelajar, now, I will share a little guide how to flash a stock ROM on Samsung GALAXY A5 using Odin V3.10.6 software. Samsung GALAXY A5 is the smartphone with 5,0 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop), with Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset, supported with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and Adreno 306 GPU, combined with 2 GB of RAM and 13 MP of Main camera and 5 MP on secondary camera.
Flashing process in android Smartphone is like reinstall process on windows computer PC, with flash your Samsung GALAXY A5 android device you can unbrick, downgrade, manually upgrade (instead of updating via OTA or Samsung Smart Switch), or restore Samsung's stock firmware instead of custom ROM. I make this guide just for you as user all Samsung GALAXY A5 variant.
You need to read this guide carefully, so you can get the best result flashing on your Samsung GALAXY A5 . Cause you need to download necessary file, you must ensure that you have good internet connection in your computer device, this guide using a windows computer.
Initial Step To Flash Samsung GALAXY A5
Now, we have reached on beginning guide, so you must to do initial step to ensure everything run smoothly.
- Make sure your Samsung GALAXY A5 battery is not in a low battery state, a minimum of 80%. If the battery runs out in the middle of the Root, it can lead to failure
- Always perform backup your important data before flashing process, Cause this process will delete or erase the data in memory.
- Make sure you have installed a Latest of Driver Samsung that support with your Smartphone, If you don't have, please download here
- Original USB cable driver for your Samsung GALAXY A5 .
- Download Samsung Smart Switch, Here
- Download Odin V3.10.6, Here
- Firmware Samsung GALAXY A5, you must Log In to download firmware via this link below.
Main Guide To Flash Samsung GALAXY A5
- You must download all necessary file.(Samsung USB driver or Smart Switch and Odin)
- Then you must install all driver or samsung smart switch to your computer or PC.
- Extraxt Odin V3.10.6. file on the destination folder.
- To download Samsung firmware you must visit sammobile, you can download specific firmware file for your device model number. you must Log In with your registered account on this website.
- On the row menu at the top of page, you can select firmware.
- Then you must enter in search bar with your phone model number.
download firmware Samsung GALAXY A5
- Then select your country.
- Then you click on appear link.
- Select regular download.
- And Download button again. Approximately file size is 1,6 GB
- Wait until your file finish downloaded, after that you must extract all firmware file on specific folder on your computer.
- This is your file.
Flash Stock Firmware On Samsung GALAXY A5
- Switch Off your Samsung GALAXY A5 to start flashing process.
- Then, you must run Odin3 v3.10.6 by right click on Odin.exe and select Run as Administrator.
- When program is running, now you can click AP, and navigate to the *.tar or *.tar.md5 firmware file.
- Now your firmware file has been inserted in Odin3
- Then, Enter download mode your Samsung GALAXY A5 by pressing and hold Volume Down Button + Home Button + Power Button. Hold and press all button until your phone vibrate and LCD show menu.
download mode Samsung GALAXY A5
- And you will see picture like this on your LCD screen.
Download Mode GALAXY A5
- After your phone connected, you will see a message appear that show your device added and there is info on the ID: COM at top left corner. Keep in mind for this COM vary depending on the PC / Laptop. Just Ignore all, in this picture you will see that your device is detected on (COM 5)
Port Com samsung GALAXY A5
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- When everything already you can click Start Button. at the bottom left corner
- Just wait for the process to run about 2-5 minutes, and make sure there is no interference in this process.
- When complete it will display a notification PASS and your smartphone Samsung GALAXY A5 will automatically restart.
- Wait your device to boot up, it will take a while.
- When your Samsung GALAXY A5 is ready to use, you can check your firmware update version by dial *#1234# on dial pad.
dial pad samsung GALAXY A5
- And you will see your new firmware version.
firmware version samsung GALAXY A5
Warning.Never disconnect the USB cable while flashing process is running.
Install Samsung Mobile Driver or Samsung Smart Switch if you don't see a sign in Odin.
Flash your Samsung GALAXY A5 device at your own risk.
Flashing firmware's which contains more than one *.tar.md5 file will wipe all data on internal storage. Flashing official/stock firmware won't increase the binary flash nor KNOX WARRANTY VOID counter and won't cancel the Samsung GALAXY A5 device's warranty.