How To Root Lenovo A3900 Android Smartphone.
Root Lenovo A3900. Now guidebelajar will share to you about guide how to perform root on android smartphone device. Now I will show to you how to root on Lenovo A3900 android smartphone. this device comes with 5,0 Inchi wide LCD, Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) and Chipset Mediatek MT6752, Processor Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Mali-T760MP2, combined with 512 MB of RAM and 5 MP as their engine. Before we continued our experiment I will explain to you what is the meaning of root on android, additional feature is main camera with 8 MP and secondary camera 5 MP will give you good experience to take any picture.Make sure to always take backup all your important data like music, video, SMS, document (see this guide) and other data to the other resource outside of Lenovo A3900 device, and make sure your battery is fully charged or at least there is 80% of power on it before you continoued to proceed.
Guide Root Lenovo A3900 step by Step.
- Make sure your device is Lenovo A3900. because this guide is intended just for this device.
- Then enable your USB debugging.See this guide
- After you enable USB Debugging your device, connect your lenovo A3900 to your PC using USB Cable. You can download USB cable driver for Lenovo A3900 here
- Then Download this tool, this tool is called AIO TOOLKIT
- When your download is finished, you can run this program
Root Lenovo A3900
- Relax, Just wait for a minute, AIO TOOLKIT will detect your Lenovo A3900 device automatically.
- Once your Lenovo A3900 device is connected, You can go to Options tab > check device then wait for some minutes.
- AIO TOOLKIT will check the required files on your SDCard, if you don't have the required files, don't worry, AIO TOOLKIT will download it for you, (so you must have any internet connection) just be patient while application download the required files for your Lenovo A3900..
- After checking device is finished, Application will reboot your Lenovo A3900 device.
- Just wait until your phone boot into the bootloader, then click Root button to start rooting your device.
- You will see success message pop up when the process is finished, click ok button to reboot your device.
Root Lenovo A3900