How To Hard Reset LG TRIBUTE LS660 Smartphone.
Hard Reset LG TRIBUTE LS660. Today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on LG TRIBUTE LS660 smartphone. LG TRIBUTE LS660 is the smartphone with 4,5 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v4.4.2 (Kitkat) and supported with quad-core 1.2 GHz Processor, chipset Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 , GPU Adreno 305, combined with 1 GB of RAM and 5 MP. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our LG TRIBUTE LS660 Android phones
- We will give our LG TRIBUTE LS660 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our LG TRIBUTE LS660 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on LG TRIBUTE LS660.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG TRIBUTE LS660.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at LG TRIBUTE LS660.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset LG TRIBUTE LS660 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG TRIBUTE LS660. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG TRIBUTE LS660
- LG TRIBUTE LS660 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset LG TRIBUTE LS660 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in LG TRIBUTE LS660. see this guide
- Turn Off your LG TRIBUTE LS660 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG TRIBUTE LS660 smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combinatin key Volume Down + Power button.
Hard Reset LG TRIBUTE LS660
- Wait a while, you will enter Factory Data reset
- If you select Yes your phone will start erase all user data and restore default setting, and your phone will show screen like this picture.
- You can wait a while for LG TRIBUTE LS660to reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.