How To Hard Reset LG MAGNA 4G LTE Smartphone.
Hard Reset LG MAGNA 4G LTE. Today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on LG MAGNA 4G LTE smartphone. LG MAGNA 4G LTE is the smartphone with 5,0 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop) and supported with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 - H502 model, GPU Mali-400MP2 - H502 model, combined with 1 GB of RAM and 8 MP. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our LG MAGNA 4G LTE Android phones
- We will give our LG MAGNA 4G LTE away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our LG MAGNA 4G LTE has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on LG MAGNA 4G LTE.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG MAGNA 4G LTE.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at LG MAGNA 4G LTE.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset LG MAGNA 4G LTE Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG MAGNA 4G LTE. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG MAGNA 4G LTE
- LG MAGNA 4G LTE will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset LG MAGNA 4G LTE Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in LG MAGNA 4G LTE. see this guide
- Turn Off your LG MAGNA 4G LTE by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG MAGNA 4G LTE smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Volume Down + Power button.
- Wait a while, you will enter Factory Data reset
- If you select Yes your phone will start erase all user data and restore default setting, and your phone will show screen like this picture.
- You can wait a while for LG MAGNA 4G LTEto reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.