How to Unlock Bootloader On Asus Zenfone 2 Smartphone.
Unlock Bootloader On Asus Zenfone 2. We know that Asus Zenfone 2 smartphone has many advanced features in it, and have a great prize, But some people feel hesitate because Asus Zenfone 2 came with locked bootloader. Why some one need to unlock booloader ? This is the reason why should anyone unlock bootloader. Some one try to unlock bootloader because they want to activate developer option or want to installing custom or modified ROMs, flash cuustom recovery and other twekas on their phones. So.. they have to unlock bootlader.
When you finished flash custom recovery, you would give tons of features and install other tweaks that require full system access to your android devices. Now, I will explain to you how to unlock bootloader on your Zenfone 2 phones devices.
You can see if your Asus Zenfone 2 device is listed, then write following
Finally restart your phone and Now black splash screen is back.
Congrats your bootloader Asus Zenfone 2 is now unlocked.
|Unlock Bootloader On Asus Zenfone 2|
Attention : Unlocking your device may void all or parts of your warranty by Asus Zenfone. and you will never get OTA updates by Asus Zenfone. And one thing should you know that in this guide we can not get back our bootloader. it's mean you can Relock Bootloader. So, Beware what will you do.
Guide To Unlock Bootloader Zenfone 2.
- Make sure you have battery fully charged, we recomended that you have 80% of power
- Warning : Your Asus Zenfone 2 might go dead permanently when your phone goes off suddenly, because your battery power is not charger properly when you perfomrming flash ROMs or installing mods and updates
- Always backup your important data, like music, video, and other application will delete or wipe all. So, you must backup all data before unlock bootloader. for backup SMS data you can see this guide
- Next step is Update your Asus Zenfone 2 to 2.19.40. you can update your device with OTA or the other method.
- Then you have to root your Asus Zenfone 2, see this guide
- Download and install adb in your PC or laptop. to download and the other detail instruction you can visit this page
- Download and Install USB Driver for Asus Android. you can download here.
- Then, connect your Asus Zenfone 2 to your PC or laptop using USB cable driver.
- Then you can open command prompt in your windwos PC (in the same folder with ADB). to open command prompt you can click start, then on the search progrmas and files, you can type cmd then follow with enter.
Unlock Bootloader On Asus Zenfone 2
- Check connection between Asus Zenfone 2 with your PC or laptop by type adb devices. If your connection is connect sucessfully it will list Asus Zenfone 2.
- Then type adb shell and (pressed enter)
- Then typ su (pressed enter)
- Then type getprop ro.isn > /factory/asuskey ( pressed enter)
- Then type reboot bootloader ( pressed enter )
- Phone will restart in recovery, after updating it self phone will restart and ASUS splash screen will be white ( locked bootloader has black screen, you will see difference yourself)
- Next step, you can download black splash screen from here .Password = 0222.
- Then, navigate to adb folder opened cmd and typed the following commands
- adb reboot bootloader (pressed enter)
- fastboot devices (pressed enter)
- fastboot flash splashscreen splashscreen.img (pressed enter)
Guidebelajar will not take any responsibility, I just shared this experience from here