How To Hard Reset LG Leon H324.
Hard Reset LG Leon H324. Today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on LG Leon H324 smartphone. LG Leon H324 is the smartphone with 5,0 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop) and supported with Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Processor Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 1 GB of RAM and 8 MP. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our LG Leon H324 Android phones
- We will give our LG Leon H324 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our LG Leon H324 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on LG Leon H324.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG Leon H324.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at LG Leon H324.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset LG Leon H324 Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG Leon H324. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG Leon H324
- LG Leon H324 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset LG Leon H324 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in LG Leon H324. see this guide
- Turn Off your LG Leon H324 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG Leon H324 smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combinatin key Volume Down + Power button.
Hard Reset LG Leon H324.
- Wait a while, you will enter Factory Data reset
- If you select Yes your phone will start erase all user data and restore default setting, and your phone will show screen like this picture.
Hard Reset LG Leon H324. Hard Reset LG Leon H324.
- You can wait a while for LG Leon H324 to reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.