How To Hard Reset LG Joy.
Hard Reset LG Joy. Today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on LG Joy smartphone. LG Joy is the smartphone with 5,0 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop) and supported with Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Processor Quad-core 1.2/1.3 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 1 GB of RAM and 8 MP. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Our LG Joy has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on LG Joy.
- Because we will sell our LG Joy Android phones
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG Joy.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at LG Joy.
- We will give our LG Joy away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset LG Joy Using Menu :
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, Recommended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG Joy. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG Joy
- LG Joy will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset LG Joy Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in LG Joy. see this guide
- Turn Off your LG Joy by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG Joy smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Volume Down + Power button.
Hard Reset LG Joy.
- Wait a while, you will enter Factory Data reset
- If you select Yes your phone will start erase all user data and restore default setting, and your phone will show screen like this picture.
- You can wait a while for LG Joy to reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.