How To Hard Reset LG G4c.
Hard Reset LG G4c. Today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on LG G4c smartphone. LG G4c is the smartphone with 5,0 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop) and supported with Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Processor Quad-core 1.2/1.3 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 1 GB of RAM and 8 MP. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our LG G4c Android phones
- Our LG G4c has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on LG G4c.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG G4c.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at LG G4c.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset LG G4c Using Menu :
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, Recommended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG G4c. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG G4c
- LG G4c will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset LG G4c Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in LG G4c. see this guide
- Turn Off your LG G4c by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG G4c smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Volume Down + Power button.
- Wait a while, you will enter Factory Data reset
- If you select Yes your phone will start erase all user data and restore default setting, and your phone will show screen like this picture.
- You can wait a while for LG G4cto reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.