How To Hard Reset LG G4 Dual.
Hard Reset LG G4 Dual. Today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on LG G4 Dual smartphone. LG G4 Dual is the smartphone with 5,0 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop) and supported with Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Processor Dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 & quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 418, combined with 3 GB of RAM and 16 MP. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our LG G4 Dual Android phones.
- Our LG G4 Dual has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on LG G4 Dual.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG G4 Dual.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Pattern Lock at LG G4 Dual.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset LG G4 Dual Using Menu :
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, Recommended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG G4 Dual. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG G4 Dual
- LG G4 Dual will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset LG G4 Dual Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in LG G4 Dual. see this guide
- Turn Off your LG G4 Dual by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG G4 Dual smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Volume Down + Power button.
- Wait a while, you will enter Factory Data reset
- If you select Yes your phone will start erase all user data and restore default setting, and your phone will show screen like this picture.
- You can wait a while for LG G4 Dualto reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.