How To Hard Reset LG AKA.
Hard Reset LG AKA. Today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on LG AKA smartphone. LG AKA is the smartphone with 5,0 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) and supported with Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Processor Quad-core 1.2/1.3 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 1 GB of RAM and 8 MP. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our LG AKA Android phones
- Our LG AKA has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on LG AKA.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in LG AKA.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at LG AKA.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset LG AKA Using Menu :
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, Recommended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your LG AKA. see this guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LG AKA
- LG AKA will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2nd Method. Hard Reset LG AKA Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in LG AKA. see this guide
- Turn Off your LG AKA by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LG AKA smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Volume Down + Power button.
- Wait a while, you will enter Factory Data reset
- If you select Yes your phone will start erase all user data and restore default setting, and your phone will show screen like this picture.
- You can wait a while for LG AKAto reboot system
- Done, your hard reset process success now.