How to Root HTC One E8 DUAL.
Root HTC One E8 DUAL. Today's guidebelajar will share to you about how to perform root on android smartphone. Now I will explain how to root on HTC One E8 DUAL. Before we continued our experiment I will explain to you what is the meaning of root on android, Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android's subsystems.
|Root HTC One E8 DUAL|
Guide Root HTC One E8 DUAL.
Something that should you know before rooting on HTC One E8 DUAL, Although root process does not erase the data stored on the internal memory but I advise you to backup your important data first before proceeding to avoid things that are not desirable.
Keep your battery charged enough power in the process of root, at least you can set up approximately 70% of the power that are stored in the battery. Then you can follow this guide :You’ve successfully rooted your Android HTC One E8 DUAL device and you should now be able to see the SuperSU app in your App Drawer!
- First step that you need is download and install ADB or fastboot here.
- Then unlock your booloader, see this guide
- Then download and install USB Driver that fit for your HTC One E8 DUAL Here.
- Connect your HTC One E8 DUAL to your PC,
- Enable USB Debugging your HTC One E8 DUAL. see This Guide
- Download SuperSU Root.
- Then you Copy and paste the SuperSU-v.02.zip file to your SD card, making sure the file goes to SD card and not to another folder
- Turn Off Your HTC One E8 DUAL and disconnect from USB cable
- Next step is Boot your HTC One E8 DUAL into recovery mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up and Power keys at the same time.
- When you In recovery mode, scroll down to "flash zip from SD card" and press Power button to select it.
- Using the volume keys, go to the SuperSU-v2.02.zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm installation on next screen.
- When the installation is complete, go to main recovery menu and reboot phone by selecting "reboot system now".
- After your HTC One (E8) reboots, you should see the SuperSU app in your apps list, confirming that you now have root access on your device.
- To check and ensure that you have done root process, you can download root checker at google play store